Monday, February 6, 2017

Time for a Chick Party!!!

We're ready to PARTY and we've invited the best "chicks" in town...no men allowed!

#181 Chick Party

Is it possible to have too many chicks? Hope not, because these feathered ladies are ready for some springtime fun!

#181 Chick Party chartpak includes patterns for both designs. Want to finish your little egg just like ours? We'll post complete finishing instructions, including egg template online. Chartpak also includes 6 tiny white buttons for flower centers.You supply the carrots, eggs and your favorite springtime decor.

When are these chicks coming your way???

We're shipping Chick Party (and 2 other newbies I'll preview soon) on FEBRUARY 22 to wonderful needlework shops around the world. 

Need a Chick Party in your life? Let your favorite needlework shop know, and they'll order a copy just for you!


***Note from Linda...now that I've opened the stuffed Easter tote in my basement to get decor for this photo, it's hard not to get out all the spring-y stuff and scatter around my house. I'm making myself wait a few more weeks, but with 60-70 temps in February in Kansas, it's not easy! Spring is coming...





3 comments:

  1. Love those chicks! Isn't Easter without LK chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for some springtime fun, too! You design the best Easter/Spring patterns!

    ReplyDelete